Employers can encounter two types of problems with their employees:
- Disciplinary in a work place is actioned when there are concerns about an employees work, conduct or absence.
- Grievances in the work place arise when an employee raises problems, concerns or a complaint with their employer.
It is important to follow the correct protocol for both to ensure the process is fair and accurate. Lamont Jones can provide as part of its service package:
- Advice on how to carry out an investigation.
- Attend to any correspondence including meeting notes, invitations to meetings etc.
- Ensure the Manager is briefed on protocol and procedure.
- Attend to any meetings were necessary.
- Attend to any appeal hearing documentation.
If this is a service you require support on please contact us.